Followers

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Stepping Back in Time with My Besties

 
 
Here's another Creation Using these fun My Besties.
I love steampunk so when I saw this cutie I just had to have her.
http://scrapbookstampsociety.com/auction_details.php?name=Digi-Stand-MyBesites-Sherri-Baldy-Steam-Punk-Bestie&auction_id=107336


 I always start my colouring with the plan to stick with a colour theme, but as usual I always end up throwing in some colours I didn't expect.. and I'm so glad because it came out fantastic with the touches of red and blue.






 
 
I used my Silhouette Cameo and dies for most of this card and it was great fun putting this all together.

                                             The dies are
Crafty Ann - Border 15 steampunk (using brown cardstock)
and
Cherry Lynn Designs -B383 Owls with gears steampunk (using brown cardstock and  Viva Décor Inka gold
and
Silhouette files
Steampunk clock (using Elizabeth craft design Opel fire gemstone shimmer sheet, white iris shimmer sheet and black cardstock)
 
Roman clock & gears and cogs (using black and grey card stock)
and under this cut I have used a 6x6 sheet from
 Kaiser kraft pad - Madame Boutique
 
 
 
The base of the card is another silhouette file
 
Top Hat card (using black, grey and red cardstock
 
The embellishments are from my stash, years of collecting ...
Feathers, Steampunk key, cog, Tags, feather and a nice shiny button which was silver, so I coloured it with some
 Tim Holtz -ADIRONDACK alcohol ink - butterscotch
also used some off cuts of coloured Mesh and  
Mulberry paper flowers and a black fabric flower
 
Lastley I finished off with making a small Banner and a Happy Birthday black peel off sticker, and putting some
 Inkssentials - crackle accents on a few pieces.
 
 
I hope you love my card and get inspired to pop over to My Bestie designs and buy some beautiful digi's and start creating your own masterpieces.
 
 
 
Please leave me your comments and share with your friends .. follow my blog to stay watching my creations.
 
HAPPY CRAFTING
Hugs xx
Kristyn
Design team member for
 
 
and design team leader for
 
 
CHALLENGES ENTERED
 
Runner Up Winner
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Welcome to Retarte 39 Inspired by the Time or Anything Goes
 
Winner Top 5
 
DT Favorite
 
 
WINNER TOP 3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



31 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning just love it thank you for entering the 2015 world wide open challenge
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is STUNNING.
    Thank you for entering the 2015 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge.
    Annette DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this an amazing steampunk creation. Just love your beautiful colouring.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific card with great images

    Thank you for sharing it at Try it on Tuesday

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful - an amzing creation!
    Thank you for sharing it at Try it on Tuesday!
    xxx Susi

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome project! Fabulous elements and design. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap! Challenge Blog
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely project thank you for entering our 2015 world wide opened design team challenge Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute thanks for joining in the world wide challenge -Carol DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous and fun design filled with lots of beautiful eye candy. I love it. Thank you for joining the World Wide Open Design Team Challenge. Hugs, Antoinette {DT}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rebecca Collins19 March 2015 at 23:56

    I love all your work Kristyn! I particularly love this one because I'm partial to steampunk :) what you have created is fabulous, I can't wait to see what you create next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! What a stunning card. Thank you for sharing and joining us on the 2015 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge. Good Luck!
    Eleonora DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. wowwwwwww . stunning
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    Hope we see you again a next challenge.

    XXX Lulu'

    http://lulucreazioniartistiche.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow wow Love the colours love your punk style great work Good luck with your work hugs Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  14. O this looks amazing beautiful details!!
    Thank you for joining us at My Besties International.

    Greetings Marrie
    DT member MBIC

    ReplyDelete
  15. really beautiful project
    thanks for playing with us at addicted to stamps
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  16. I-LOVE-THIS!!! Stunning creation with so many details to look at!
    Thank you for sharing with us at My Besties International and good luck!
    Hugs, Sandra My Besties International DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous design and image! Outstanding job of embellishing! Thank You so much for playing along with Loves Rubber Stamps this time around!
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love me some Steampunk! This is a lovely design and wonderful piece of art. Awesome sauce!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome Steampunk creation! Love all the layers and details! There's so much to look at! Great Work! Thanks for joining us this week at Loves Rubberstamps! Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, gorgeous project! Love all of the pretty layers and the cute image. Thanks for joining our Loves Rubberstamps challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for entering our challenge this time at Digi Choosday
    x~KateE~x DCDT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous..Thank you for sharing with us at Digi Choosday. And good luck..

    Caz DC DT xx
    My Blog
    Pennys Paper-Crafty DT
    Digi Choosday DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing card and design. Love how you put this together and all of the different elements. Beautiful. Thank you for joining us at My Besties International Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card, I like your design,Thank you for entering the 2015 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge, Good Luck Kevin DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a gorgeous project with so many wonderful details! :) Thank you for sharing your talent with us in the Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog's "Anything Goes!" challenge this time!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTSCB DT
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
    3 Girl JAM DT

    ReplyDelete
  26. A super lovely card. Thank you for entering our 2015 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge. Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMGosh this is so super cute and I love the metal pieces! Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. WOW! All together fab design and card, Great job, thanks for playing in our 2015 World Wide Open Design Team Challenge,

    DT Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanku for popping by. Hope you enjoy reading my blog and share plz with your friends .
hugs Kristyn xx