Followers

Monday 20 April 2015

April Snazzy Sketch @ Aussie Crafters

It's Aussie Crafters snazzy sketch time.
This month at Aussie Crafters we have had so much fun with our under the sea theme, with our Gel card swap and out diorama , we thought it would be great to finish the month off with a under the sea themed snazzy sketch ...  https://www.facebook.com/events/356643971208981/?ref=4

So with this sketch we asked our members to use blue's and green's and add a sea creature some where on the sketch.
As always you can make you sketch into a scrapbook layout, card, canvas ect.. any project you can think as long as it fits the sketch design and challenge/ theme.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/aussiecrafters/


To start of I'd like to introduce
 
Carol Stedman


 

 I have always been a crafter, my Mum taught me to knit and crochet as a child. I then did cross-stitching and embroidery. I started scrapbooking and then card making after my last child was born, almost 10 years ago. I am married with 3 children and live in Albany WA.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Carol won Guest designer in our March snazzy sketch for her Beautiful snazzy sketch
 A Beautiful Birthday card.
 
 
This month Carol has made a wonderful sea themed card.
For all the information about this great card please pop over to Carol's blog to find out all the details.
http://www.carolestamping.com/2015/04/i-made-this-card-for-one-of-my.html
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
and
here is my Snazzy sketch ..
Always using goodies from my stash ..
 
 
 
Please come visit us and join in with our April snazzy sketch and all the fun crafty challenges we have at Aussie Crafters.
 
Hope to see you all there.
Please leve me any comments or questions below and 
CLICK ON FOLLOW TO KEEP UP TO DATE WITH ALL MY CRAFTY ADVENTURES
 
HAPPY CRAFTING
Hugs
Kristyn xx  - DITL @AUSSIE CRAFTERS
 
Challenges entered
 
Challenge 260 - add a charm
 
 
Random - Chosen Winner
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Cute love the seahorse charm Thanxx for playing with us this week " the Robyn's fetish challenge
    Sherry @RF DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the seahorse and the layout sets it off beautifully. Thanks for entering the Scribble and Scrap challenge, good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Beautiful. Lovely card.Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanku for popping by. Hope you enjoy reading my blog and share plz with your friends .
hugs Kristyn xx