Followers

Wednesday 1 April 2015

cupcakes baby !!

It's time for a fun new challenge over at Creative Moments http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.com.au/
Challenge #65 - Anything but a card
 
 
I have used a wonderful digital stamp from ART BY MIRAN
 
Baby Cakes
 

 
 
 Using this image got me inspired to make a cup cake gift box
so using a file from Silhouette studio
3d lori whitlock oven cupcake box by Lori Whitlock



 
I made this beautiful cute gift box and added my copic coloured Baby Cakes image.
I then used another silhouette file to make a cupcake.
 3d cupcake whipped by Snapdragon Snippets
 


 

For a bit of fun I popped a small battery operated light inside the oven to give it some glow...
 


 
 I hope I have inspired you to come over to Creative Moments and join in this fun challenge ..
 
Please leave me a comment, I love to hear from you all  and click follow to keep up to date with my projects and creations.
 
HAPPY CRAFTING
Hugs xx
Kristyn - DT for Creative Moments
 


 
 

1 comment:

Thanku for popping by. Hope you enjoy reading my blog and share plz with your friends .
hugs Kristyn xx