Followers

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Easter Banner with My Besties...

Hip hop the Easter Bunny is coming.
Challenge time again over at My Besties Aussie Challenge Blog
 
the Theme is Easter
 

I have used a gorgeous my Besties hug-able bear
and coloured her two different colours with my copic's then scanned them and flipped half of them before printing so they could hold hands.
and using a matching fine tip pen, dotting and dashing, to give the bears a fluffy look.
 

 
These are the original 2 that I coloured. the ones in banner are the scanned copies.
 

        I then cut out the word Easter 5 times in grey cardstock and then once in a coloured patterned paper, using my Silhouette Cameo
Using Font - Charles font at 3.5 inches
to make thicker letters.
Joined all the bears together using brass brads and strips of clear acetate to attach the letters and cord on the ends for hanging.
 
and my banner is complete ready to decorate and hang for Easter.
 
I hope I have inspired you to get creative this Easter . Sherri Baldy Has many great Easter images available , so pop over to her shop and check them out
 
Please leave a comment and say hi .. click to follow me as I create lots of fun projects.
HAPPY CRAFTING XX
Hugs
Kristyn - DT @ My Besties Aussie Challenge Blog
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Kristyn you did an absolute magic job with these teddies, so cleverly done. I just love them.
    Annette xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanku for popping by. Hope you enjoy reading my blog and share plz with your friends .
hugs Kristyn xx