Followers

Sunday 21 June 2015

My Besties 3D Deco Blog Reminder Challenge #12

http://mybesties3ddecoblog.blogspot.com.au/2015/06/more-reminder-inspiration-challenge-12.html

Reminder time for challenge #12 at 3d deco blog... You still have time to enter your beautiful creations and win some great digi prizes.
 
I Have 3 inspiration pieces for you, to help get your creative juices flowing .....
 
Hope you Like...
 
First up my favourite theme a steampunk 3d Bestie
 
 
 







 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Second creation is a fun cheeky Card topper
 
 

 
And my last creation is a Canvas with a 3d Image with background paper
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you feel inspired to get crafty and pop by The Besties Store for a look
 
HAPPY CRAFTING
Hugs
 
 
 
 

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us over here at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner. Good Luck!
    Kisses,
    Eleonora DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous ~ thank you for sharing with us over here at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wunderful!!! Thanks for joining at My Besties Friendship Challenge! Greets Sabina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us over at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner. Good luck with your entry.
    Vicki DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your creations are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristyn, such beautiful creations! I love the "cheeky" topper! The saying is one that will be so true later on in life, I'm sure. LOL!!!

    Thanks for playing at Jo's Scrap Shack!

    Happy crafting,
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous thank you for joining us at My besties meet at the scrappers corner
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab make! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Graph'It Markers colouring Crazy Challenge and our theme of 'Pink & Pretty' Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kristyn these are wonderful creations with great attention to detail and perfect for our ‘ANYTHING GOES with a Besties Image’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Corner DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous creations! Your card is stunning! Love the coloring! Thanks so much for playing in our Friendship Friday Funday challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome creations Kristyn - thanks for entering the challenge at My Besties Meet at the Scrappers Cnr - Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous thanks for joning the Polkadoodles challenge. Good luck and hope to see you again soon x (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanku for popping by. Hope you enjoy reading my blog and share plz with your friends .
hugs Kristyn xx